Previously we looked at some of Naijas great entrepreneurs. Today we will continue with some more because the list is Large and can not be exhausted,as we have more emergence of Entrepreneurs.
1. Chief Michael Ade-Ojo is a westernern from Ondo state. He was born on the 14th of June,1938. He is the founder of Elizade Group of Companies. He serves as the chairman and Director of Toyota Nigeria LTD.
2. Emeka Ofor is an easternern a native of Orifite in Anambra state. He was born in Kafanchan, kano state. He is the founder of Chrome Group and Blaze FM.
3. Orji Uzor Kalu is the Chairman and founder of SLOK Holdings a wholly Nigerian consortium of companies that is involved in a wide array of operations with a strong presence in West Africa,he is also the chairman of Daily sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria. He was born on the 21st of April 1960.
4. Alhaji Sayya Dantata is the Founder and CEO, MRS Holdings LTD. He is from Kano state.
5. Dele Fajemirokun is the chairman of Aiico Insurance,XErox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guard LTD, Logic Sciences LTD, Spar Aerospace and GS Telecom amongst others.
6. Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola is a Nigerian businessman. He is the founder of the FATE foundation and Guaranty Trust Bank. He is also the chairman of Main one cable company limited. He was born in January 1954.
7. Hakeem Bello Osagie is a Nigerian business man and Philanthropist. He was born in the year 1955. He is currently the chairman of Etisalat’s Nigerian arm. He also has a range of other business interests in Nigeria.
8. Leonard Stanley Nnamdi Ekeh born February 22, 1956 is a Nigerian business man. He is the chairman and founder of Zinox Group. The most integrated information Tecnology Group in the whole Africa. He is from Imo state.
9. Oba Otudeko is a Nigerian Investor and entrepreneur, he was born on the 18th of August 1943. He is the founder of Honeywell Group, he is also the chairman of Fan milk Nigeria PLC and Airtel Nigeria.
10. Tony Ezenna was born on April 21st, 1957 in port harcourt. He is a native of Owerri Akokwa in Ideator LGA of Imo state. He is the founder of Orange Group
11. Prince Samuel Adedoyin is a native of Agbamu in Kwara state. He was born in Lagos state in december 1935. He is the founder of Doyin Group of companies LTD and serves as its CEO.
12. Vincent Amaechi Obiannodo is a Nigerian business man,he is the founder of the “young shall grow”motors limited and Rock view Hotel. He serves as its CEO and chairman. He also serves as Director of Cell communications Nigeria LTD. He hails from Umueze,Anambra state.
13. Abdul Samad Rabiu was born on the 4th of August 1960, kano. He is the founder and chairman of BUA Group. He is also the chairman of Nigeria Bank of industry.
These are individuals who have made many smile,individuals who have inspired many young people to set out to believe in their dreams and become successful entrepreneurs. If they can move Naija forward, we too can. What are you doing to #MoveNaija Forward?